Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Photo Lovin'

For a really quality family time, do something that you all enjoy and love!

Me and my cousin, Ate Pam (or Ate Popsie as we usually call her), are into Photography this summer! She bought her first ever DSLR and even gave it a name! We take pictures of everything that catches our eye.

Last April 17, she taught me the basics of using a DSLR and had our own “shoot” in our place.

Meet my model for the day --- Ate Popsie! Hahaha. 
She definitely got the looks. ;)

I always find the lower body shot pretty cool. 
So, here is my own version! 

This is my favourite part of our “shoot”. I told her to skip artistically but what she did was, uhhh, really artistic. HAHAHA! 
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. --- Henry David Thoreau

                                                                                                                                                      ♥tantei




No comments:

Post a Comment