Friday, May 6, 2011

'Greens' is in

Another thing that we(Ate Popsie and I) love? FOOD!  

So after hours of endless shopping, we went in Tomas Morato to eat lunch since they wanted me to taste the food in Greens. 


It's my first time eating in a vegetarian restaurant and I wouldn't think twice on eating there again. 


Meet my lunch buddies - Ate Popsie and her boyfriend, Kuya Mickey



The Place


From the outside:



Greens looks like an ordinary house. The ones you see in Old American Movies – so quaint and so dainty. 


In the inside:


The walls are painted Apple green which reminded me so much of my room and lots of paintings were hanged - so nice and relaxing to look at! 


 The inside is  divided into two rooms:


If you want a more private setting, I suggest that you ask for a table o the second room or the “inner room” 
  I could already picture myself reading in this quiet corner. J


The Food

Disclaimer: I copy pasted the descriptions of the food from Ate Popsie’s tumblr


1. Greens Vegetarian Barbecue  sliced gluten in a marinade of crushed garlic, freshly ground pepper, pineapple and soy sauce served with a tangy sweet pickled salad.
Is it beef? Or is it vegetable? Or maybe it’s both? HAHAHA! 
Who cares as long as it’s yummy. 
P.S Thank you Ate Popsie for giving me a piece of your BBQ J

2. Grilled Mushroom and Tofu Kebabs marinated fresh button mushrooms and tofu, red and green bell peppers, zucchini and shallots.
Tender mushrooms + firm and savory tofu = heaven
Oh, I just love this dish

And for our drinks...
We all ordered Lassi which is a yoghurt drink and their best seller. 
The Verdict
 
This resto is perfect if you want to relax and eat healthy. The place is just like home, with the garden and stuffs. I also love how they let us chose what kind of rice we want (brown/white) and how helpful their waitress is.
 
Food: 9/10
Service: 9/10        
Place: 9/10
Price: 10/10 
Over-all grade: 9.25/10

Mukha ng busog. HAHAHA!
Greens is located at #92 Castor Street,
Quezon City



Next stop, dessert! Tune in ;)




1 comment:

  1. YAY ALAM KO NA RIN YUNG ADDRESS!:""> lez go there ha:D

    ReplyDelete