Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Debut in a Yacht

I always want to attend a party on a yacht. So imagine how excited I was when my mom told me that we would be attending a debut on a yacht!
                    
Can’t believe Eula is 18 already! She is one of my playmates when we were still kids ‘cause they used to visit us during summers in La Union. Time really does fly so fast.



Sorry for the photos. I have no time editing them given that our finals is already next week. J

My mom standing in front of the yacht

Notice how the colors/design of her cake resemble that of a volleyball? It’s because 
Eula plays volleyball as her sport


Don’t you just love the view? It reminds me of New York or Hong Kong. Manila Sky Line is actually nice and comparable to other countries, they should just do a coastal clean up and people should learn to put their trash on a garbage bin instead of throwing it anywhere.



The theme of her debut is sailor or something nautical 
so I wore my favourite skirt from H & M. J


I never get tired of watching sunsets. It's one of nature's best gifts


I especially love the moon that night. Too bad my camera died already or else I’d take thousands of photos of that lovely moon. It’s so serene just by looking at it and it has this certain glow that night, even more so when you look at its reflection on the sea. Wish I could freeze that moment forever. 






4 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for your comment... i used Nikon D5000! nikon D3100 is nice also!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    200+ Followers Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Sozy naman at sa yacht ginawa ang birtday! Parang gusto ko tuloy mag debut uli. hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    Cabo Yacht Rental

    ReplyDelete