Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Chicken, Bon Chon ♥

     I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about this chicken place called Bon Chon. It is said to be the best chicken in America according to New York Times, GQ and Esquire.

     And of course I would not miss my chance to taste the ‘best chicken in the world’. So when Amethyst and I went to Megamall last September, we headed to Bon Chon for lunch! J

The Food

Kimchi coleslaw.
I love the extra kick it gives to your regular coleslow!  

Kagutom ba? Hahaha! The skin was really crunchy but the meat itself was so juicy. Better than your regular fried chicken. 

The Verdict:
Amethyst and I were so frustrated! We should have ordered the 2-pc.chicken or 3! Hahaha, you know it’s your fault Amethyst. 

The price's also very reasonable, only Php 95 for this 1 pc. chicken! No reason to not try this little piece of heaven. And I can say that this is indeed the best chicken that I have tasted next to Lola's fried drumstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment