Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's in the Lunchbox?

DIMSUM ala Jenni Epperson!

I am an avid reader of Ms. Jenni Epperson's blog  and a long time fan of her recipes. 

I got so tempted to prepare her dimsum dish so this morning, I woke up extra early to prepare my own lunch which is none other than...DIMSUM! My first attempt in making Dimsum is okay but I undercooked the Dimsum wrapper but the taste is great! We loved it! J

Thank you Ms. Jenni for sharing this recipe.

I also want to do an Open-Face Dimsum but it won’t fit in my lunchbag. 
Too bad L 

What’s inside? Corned tuna + spinach + spices




     THE VERDICT:
    MARIMAR’S VERDICT
Hmmm, Bea masarap! But undercook iyong wrapper
grade: 8/10

MA’AM ROSE’ VERDICT
Her dimsum really captured the taste of an authentic dimsum
Grade: 8/10

 To see the recipe and steps to make this dimsum, click here

1 comment: