Friday, June 24, 2011

Life As We Know It

It’s almost July and almost a month since I went back here in Manila for college and I am missing my life in the province!

Province life is so carefree and laidback and easy and just so simple. There are no huge malls and almost no traffic at all.

These photos were taken in papa’s hometown. I remember that I used to play street games here with my cousins and brothers. Basking under the heat of the sun or napping at Ate Popsie’s bed, whatever it is, we don’t care much. I guess that’s the beauty of being a kid – you won’t care much about everything.

Here are some photos to give you a glimpse of what my childhood at Lola’s Place is about...



It’s about sunsets...

...and cute little things...

...and fresh fruits from ze backyard...

...and neighborhood...

...and chasing cows (as well as dreams)...

...and flowers...

...and random stuffs...

...and church visits...

...and NATURE!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! Sana nagpost ka ng mga pics ng Rufina xD
    -Amethyst

    ReplyDelete