Friday, November 4, 2011

Attack of the Cupcakes

     This is just a random blog post to show you how addicted I am to sweets! So a few months ago, I bought cupcakes from The Lady Baker. The Lady Baker is actually my friend’s cousin. She makes personalized cupcakes/cakes, cheesecakes and a lot more!

I ordered half a dozen of cupcakes from Lady Baker. I chose 3 flavors – rainbow cupcake, Red Velvet and chocolate cupcake. J 
My favorite is the rainbow cupcake and red velvet.

See the inside of the rainbow cupcake? So CUTE right? 

Contact the Lady Baker now! (



6 comments:

  1. wow cool!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love cupcakes and I'd love to try these too soon! :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I like these photos, these cupcakes are so cute and I guess they're also delicious!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
    I hope you can visit and follow mine too! See you on my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog! Following you! I hope you can visit mine too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bebe, matutuwa si lady baker dito <3

    ReplyDelete